Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of our most frequently asked questions, if you don’t see your question, please email us at email@example.com:
- Can you help me create my projections? Yes. We are happy to help. We can provide as much or as little help as you need. We provide unlimited email support for subscribers, but if you just want us to take care of everything and create a set of realistic projections for you, we can do that too. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What does the finished product download look like? Here are some example ProjectionHub reports.
- What do I get with the 7 day free trial? You can use the entire product for free for 7 days, the only thing you can’t do is download the final projection files for free, we have to pay the bills somehow 🙂
- What business model should I choose? You can see our list of available financial projection models here. You can add one or many. Let’s say you have a Mobile App that also has a subscription based model. You might choose Mobile App and SaaS.
- How do I delete a business model? You can delete a business model from the Business Model page by clicking the red trashcan on the right side of the business model you want to delete as seen below:
- How do I add custom revenue, expense, asset or liability line items? You can always add new revenue, expenses, assets or liabilities at the bottom of each page as seen below:
- How do I delete revenue, expense, asset or liability line items? You can delete any line item by clicking the little red trash can on the right side of each row as seen below:
- How much does ProjectionHub cost? Here is our pricing page.
- Can I download my projections in Excel? Yes. You can download as PDF and Excel.
- Do you support my currency? We currently support the following currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, INR, AUD, CAD)
- My bank asked me for projections, what do I do? Your bank will likely want to see 3 years of Income Statement (or profit and loss), balance sheet, and cash flow projections. That is exactly what ProjectionHub can provide for you.
- Why are there already numbers entered for some of my expenses? We added some estimated monthly expenses based on your business model. Of course these could be very different depending on your current size or scale of the business.
- How do I subscribe? You can subscribe by clicking your company name in the top left corner and then clicking subscription as seen below:
- How do I add a projected loan? Do this from the Liabilities page as seen below:
- How do I add a projected investment? You can add an investor on the Investor page as seen below:
- My numbers seem to be showing up in the wrong rows, why? You might have an expense mis-categorized. You can change the category on the expense page by clicking the blue icon to the left of each expense as seen below:
- How do I share my projections with my Investor, Lender, Accountant, or Business Partner? You can easily share your projections with as many people as you would like by clicking your company name in the top left and then clicking users. You can see how this process works and the email that the users you invite will receive in this detailed feature article.
- How do I use the formula feature in ProjectionHub? There is a detailed blog post on this feature that can be found here.
Of course if you don’t see your question in our list of Frequently Asked Questions, please email us directly at email@example.com and we will follow up quickly. Thanks!