We are excited to see that February 2013 was the best month in terms of signups that we have had yet. We have now had over 800 user signups since we launched the beta version of the tool back in the summer of 2012, and over 150 of those users came in February 2013 alone.
New Version of ProjectionHub
We recently released an updated version of ProjectionHub that allows both startups and existing businesses to create financial projections for their business. The tool is a much simpler alternative to your average Excel template that most business owners use to develop projections. You simply answer a series of questions, input data based on your financial assumptions and then download up to 3 years worth of financial projections as an Excel file. The projections include:
- 3 years Profit and Loss by the month
- 3 years of Cash Flow by the month
- 3 years of Balance Sheet by the month
Future Development of ProjectionHub
The tool is quite valuable now, but we are always looking for interesting ways to improve. Here are a few of the ways we would like to improve the tool over the coming months and years:
- Live Chat – we would love to be able to offer a live chat feature where business owners can ask questions in real time as they are creating financial projections. We think this will help improve the usefulness of the platform and completely set us apart from other financial projection tools.
- Quickbooks Integration – Although this is a major undertaking, we would love to be able to integrate directly with Quickbooks. We would be able to analyze your financial statements from the past, and use that data to help you project future financials.
We would love to hear your feedback and ideas on how to improve the financial projection tool as we move forward in 2013. Feel free to email me directly at email@example.com